If you’re in the downtown area looking for something involving drinks, friends, and local vendors there is one of my favorite events that goes on the second Thursday of every month, Thornton Park Wine & Art Walk. It is from 6:30pm-9:30pm and is $15 CASH ONLY. With this you get to explore Thornton Park and the 25+ businesses that offer some sort of alcoholic beverage (all included). It’s a great excuse to go outside and do something different with some buds!
The glass pick up location changes every month and this month’s host is Anthony’s Thornton Park.
1) $5 flat rate parking at Olde Town Brokers (11 N. Summerlin Ave)
2) Thornton Park Parking Garage with entrance on N. Eola Dr near E. Central Ave
3) Post Parkside Parking Garage with entrance on S. Osceola Ave near E. Central Blvd
4) Valet on Eola Drive and Pine Street by The Stubborn Mule & The Abbey
5) Street parking is available